Monday, November 21, 2011

On The Go With Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton, socialite turned shoe designer, continues to travel around the world opening Paris Hilton Signature free-standing stores and shop-in-shops. Currently her stores and shops are in 36 countries worldwide. She recently opened three free standing stores in Philipines and three shop-in-shops in India.

Item I never leave home without:
Cell phone. "I like to stay connected with my family, friends and fans. I'm able to use all my social networking platforms to update everyone if something fun or funny happens."

Best on-camera moment:
"I love anything funny, so when I was on the show 'I Get That a Lot,' pumping gas for customers, I had a blast. I'm glad it was captured on video because the customers were hysterical."

Favorite shoe trend of the moment:
I love front platforms. The trend is amazing because it makes shoes more comfortable while keeping the height to make your legs look longer and leaner."

If I had a time machine I'd travel to:
The 1940s and '50s. "Hollywood was so glamorous when Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn were alive."

So hot right now:
"Nude pumps have been extremely popular because they can be dressed up or dressed down."

Biggest guilty pleasure:
When I love a movie, I watch it all the time. I've seen 'There's Something About Mary' dozens of times. Another guilty pleasure is watching my aunts on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' They're amazing."