Monday, June 27, 2011

BET Awards 2011: Chris Brown Wins Grand & The Real Husbands of Hollywood

Chris Brown was the grand winner at the BET Awards, taking home four awards during the live telecast at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on June 26.

"All my fans are everything to me," he said in accepting the award. "I know it's been a long road. I just appreciate every blessing that's been put in front of me." Brown said after winning his first award of the night for best male r&b artist.


He also won: best collaboration for "Look at Me Now" featuring Busta Rhymes and Lil' Wayne; the Viewer's Choice Award and the FANdemonium award. One thing is obvious, Chris Brown's fans love and support him despite what the critics may say....look at him now!

Go to BET.com for the full list of winners.


We loved Kelly Rowlands performance but our OMG moments were "The Real Husbands of Hollywood" segments. Check out one of the clips below.




No comments: