Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrity Summer Must Haves!

There are certain items you simply MUST HAVE especially during the summer months... whether it's a great new bathing suit, new shorts, matching heels, or the latest cool gadget. Paris, Taraji and Jenna tell their summer must haves.




TV Personality and socialite Paris Hilton is a summer item expert. She's often showered in free gifts from companies around the world, all hoping she uses and possibly even endorses their products. "My summer must haves are the iPad 2, the new iPhone 4, a really great bikini, hot heels and good sunblock," said Hilton.









Actress Taraji P. Henson also wants to flash some flesh. "This year I'm into shorts and heels," explains Henson. "I've been working really hard. I did a five day cleanse fast. A juicing fast, and I have these long legs and I want to show them off before it is too late."







Actress Jenna Elfman, gave birth to her second child just over one year ago. The actress and hubby Bodhi Elfman are also parents to 3 1/2-year-old Story Elias. So this summer, Elfman is all about swimwear: "Really big for me this summer is actually finding my first bikini since have had my second child last year. That's my big hot for me this summer is, 'What bikini am I going to wear?'" she said.





No comments: