Monday, May 18, 2015

H&M, Balmain Limited Addtion Line

Kendall Jenner's Instagram
Last night at the Billboard Music Awards, Balmain creative director Oliver Rousteing, announced Balmain has teamed up with H&M to launch a capsule collection.

Kendall Jenner posted a red carpet picture on instagram with Jourdan Dunn and Rousteing. Both Jenner and Dunn were wearing designs from the Balmain for H&M collection. Jenner in an embellished dress-jacket and Dunn in a form-fitting studded top and draped miniskirt.

"I want to talk to my generation: this is my main aim as a designer. H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain, get a piece of the dream and create a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fueled on a hashtag. The collaboration felt extremely natural to me: H&M is a brand that everybody connects to. It calls for unity, and I am all for it,” stated Rousteing.

The collection will debut in 250 H&M stores and online on November 5.




No comments: