Monday, June 27, 2011

Kim Kardashian Guest Judge on 'Project Runwway'


Kim Kardashian put her fashionista abilities to good use in New York City as a guest judge on the upcoming ninth season of "Project Runway."


Contestants were instructed to design clothing for models walking an outdoor, public catwalk in Battery Park in Manhattan. And with an added twist: the models were all on stilts.

Kardashian joked she wished the challenge were about wedding dresses since she's busy planning her October wedding to fiance Kris Humphries.

"I know, right? That would be amazing! That would help give me some tips but I don't think that's going on today."

Heidi Klum said the rainy, grey weather in New York added a curveball to the "Project Runway" challenge.

"This is not how I envisioned it. I've been wanting to do this challenge for a few years now. I fought for it and fought for it and fought for it and finally it's happening and then we have this weather so, uh, what are you gonna do? We make the most of it."

"Project Runway" premieres its ninth season on Thursday, July 28. 








No comments: