Monday, June 20, 2011

Keri Hilson Joins Lil Wayne's 'I am Still Music' Tour


Keri Hilson is packing her bags and hitting the road once more with Lil Wayne. She will be accompanying the Lil Wayne on the second leg of his US tour.

And it's not the first time Hilson has been on the road with the star. "I did the first two legs of his first ever headlining tour 'I Am Music' and now he called it 'I Am Still Music,' and I am still apart of the tour. I'm excited. I'm very excited," said Hilson, during a recent promotional tour in London.
Surely spending so much time on the road with someone must make you sick of the sight of them?

"You see Lil Wayne very little, I mean no pun attended but you don't see him that often. He's like a ghost, I probably saw him, in the whole however many months, six months we were on tour maybe, I probably looked at him in his eyes, looked at him, saw him, other than on stage, maybe five times maybe, in months. So I imagine that's what it will be like again."

"We're not on the same bus so you just leave at different times and you've got different agendas, you've got promo," she adds.

And what will Hilson be doing this time around to occupy her time?

"I'm going to take my own studio this time and work on ideas for other artists and ideas for myself," says the star.

"I've been so inspired and especially seeing fans and getting the energy on stage that I get, that inspires me a lot. Meeting people, meet and greets, it gives me so much life that you want to be able to capture that moment when you feel it. So I think that is going to help, being able to record on the road."



The full tour dates for Lil Wayne "I Am Still Music" Tour are:

July 13 - Hartford, CT - Comcast Theater
July 15 - Raleigh - Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion
July 16 - Washington, D.C. - Jiffy Lube Live
July 17 - Boston, MA - Comcast Center
July 19 - Scranton, PA - Toyota Pavilion
July 20 - Saratoga, NY - Performing Arts Center
July 22 - Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
July 23 - Pittsburgh - First Niagara Pavilion
July 24 - Buffalo, NY - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
July 26 - New Jersey - P.N.C. Bank Arts Center
July 27 - Hershey, PA - Hershey Pavilion
July 29 - Philadelphia - Susquehanna Bank Center
July 30 - Virginia Beach, VA - Farm Bureau Live
Aug. 2 - West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
Aug. 3 - Tampa, FL - 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre
Aug. 5 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center
Aug. 6 - Atlanta, GA - Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
Aug. 7 - Charlotte, NC - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug. 9 - Milwaukee, WI - Marcus Amphitheatre
Aug. 10 - Minneapolis, MN - Xcel Energy Center
Aug. 12 - Cincinnati - Riverbend Music Center
Aug. 13 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Aug. 14 - Indianapolis, IN - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug. 16 - Ottawa, ON Canada - Scotia Bank Place
Aug. 17 - Montreal, QC Canada - Bell Centre
Aug. 19 - Toronto, ON Canada - Molson Amphitheatre
Aug. 20 - Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Theater
Aug. 21 - Maryland Heights, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug. 23 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
Aug. 25 - Phoenix, AZ - Ashley Furniture Pavilion
Aug. 26 - San Diego, CA - Cricket Wireless
Aug. 27 - San Bernardino, CA - Glen Helen Pavilion
Aug. 30 - Denver, CO - Comfort Dental
Aug. 31 - Albuquerque, NM - Hard Rock Pavilion
Sept. 2 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
Sept. 3 - Marysville, CA - Sleep Train Amphitheatre
Sept. 4 - Auburn, WA - White RIver Amphitheatre
Sept. 7 - Omaha, NE - Qwest Arena
Sept. 9 - San Antonio, TX - ATT Center
Sept. 10 - Dallas, TX - Gexa Energy Pavilion
Sept. 11 - Woodlands, TX - Woodlands Amphitheatre



No comments: