Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't be mad at the jump-off!

Hey Loves,

You find out your significant other is cheating on you, who do you approach? Are you the type that gets made at the other person and hold your significant other with little to no responsibility? Or are you the type to never approach or even get mad at the other person and place full responsibility on your significant other?

I never saw the point in addressing or even thinking about the other person. Your significant other is the one that is in the relationship with you and he/she owes you the commitment and loyalty. The other person simply owes you nothing when it comes to your relationship. I can hear about 80% of people screaming "but they knew about me!”, SO WHAT!!! Get your mind right and self esteem out the gutter, and realize that is makes no since to place the blame or confront the jump-off. You are better off handling your business with your significant other and calling it a day. What are you going to prove by confronting the jump-off because their response is probably going to be "if he/she is your man/woman why are you talking to me?"

Today's Advice: If it gets to the point where you are confronting the jump-off, then you are sharing your mate! He/She is actually with BOTH of you!

What type are you?

~Me

P.S. If you are the jump-off, you need not respond! I will get with you on a later date!

2 comments:

nb said...

I agree, the "other" woman/man is not in a relationship with you. They are under no obligation of any kind to you. It's like pissing in the wind, it's pointless and YOU end up pissy.

What's more, sometimes it's hard to tell who the "other" actually is. People are very conniving and convincing, so who's to say THEY are the other woman/man? It could end up being you...then what?

Unknown said...

Love it!!!! This is so true!!! I have to admit I've been the type to confront the other person in the past but as I've grown and realize that some tramp doesn't owe me a thing.. My other half made promises and commitments to me not her. So when its all said and done the only person that owes me anything is the one who betrayed and disrespected me in the first place. Some people don't want to realize that the problem is between the two of them and need to blame someone else.