Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Selena Gomez Proves Loyalty Still Exists!

Whatever Taylor Swift may have or have not said under her breath at the VMA's on Sunday night will not be revealed by close girlfriend Selena Gomez.

When asked by a reported what Swift supposedly uttered, Gomez quickly put him in his place by shooting back "don't try that with me!"

"I think girls need to be more supportive of each other. I definitely agree with that. I'm all about that," she said. "Taylor has been one of those girls. We have been friends for five years. She is very strong. She doesn't care what people think and she inspires me."

In an industry where backstabbing and attention seeking is the norm, it's refreshing to know that loyalty and true friends still exist. Now that's living grand!


No comments: