Monday, October 24, 2011

EDITORIAL REVIEW: Maya Water Facial Mist

By: Sofia Alami, Beauty Editor 

Maya Water facial mist can be used as part of your every day skincare regimen. I had a chance to use this product and it benefited many of my makeup techniques. At first, I was not sure of its purpose; but as I experimented with the product, in different ways, I was pleasantly surprised.


One of the techniques I used, was to spray it the on the sponge; instead of spraying it directly on my face. I found that using the product on the sponge changed how my foundation applied, my skin had amazing results. This technique kept my skin looking healthy through out the day.

I do recommend if you have dry skin to spray your face before applying foundation to moisturize your skin. For those of you that do not apply makeup or use very little this is a perfect product that will leave your skin moisturized all day.

Maya Water is retailed at $32 dollars. It comes in four different scents: pure, organic white tea, organic goji and organic acai. To purchase go to http://mayawater.bigcartel.com

Follow Sofia on Twitter @GLDbyExoticBeau

Sofia Alami is the owner of Exotic Beauty.